The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

So...I did it!
I went out and bought the early detection test and took it!
SUPRISE....it was negative!
But it is REALLY early!
I am totally divided here...
HALF of me, my daydream side says that I am TOTALLY pregnant! And i have to be because everything is in my ballpark right now. If I AM pregnant, I don't have to start back on the crappy metformin. I don't have to spend a TON of money at the infertility doc that I have scheduled in one month. I will have a 2004 baby instead of a 2005 baby...it would start out the new year SO well!
How can I NOT be pregnant, right??
THEN, my logical side takes over and says, "you think youre pregnant??? Are you crazy? What has happened in the last 17 months that makes you think that THIS is your month....NOTHING!! This is just another month of the same bullshit, and in a little bit more than a week you will be starting your crappy clomid again. Who CARES if you ovulated! you STILL only have a 25% shot at getting pregnant...the odds are not/and have not ever been if your favor!
So, I'll wait it out.
At least I know that I will know for SURE in 5 days. With a blood draw. Then, either I'll be pregnant on my vacation to Florida, or I will be drinking like a fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home