The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

So this morning, I took a test. one of the most sensitive tests you can buy...I couldn't fall back to sleep, so I HAD to take it...PLUS, my temp is still really high....but this test is one ugly ass negative! I was SO sure it was going to be positive!
My bbs are so tender today, but I think if I WERE pregnant, it would show up by now. especially on the test I took. So lets chalk up the symptoms to the Clomid. I have heard they can really mimic pregnancy when the dose is so high. That must be the case here.
The flicker of hope that I have had is REALLY fading right in front of my eyes. As is someone blew out the match.
This was going to be it! OUR month to celebrate!
ugh!
Well, thats all I can say right now. My house is a quiet as a mouse, and I am going to go sit on the couch with some coffee and....think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home