The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I think I've found a solution...

First, I called my doctor about my really strange cycle.
He told me that 20 day LP isn't normal, and he'd like me to come in for a beta to make sure it wasn't a very early loss.
I decided against this idea.
I don't want to think it was anything other than a wacky cycle.
Plus, nothing that I could do, right? So...I'm not going to do that.
I just had a strange cycle.
Thanks for the woo-hoos Kether and Stephanie!
Thanks for the hug Christine, I think you understood at some level that I wasn't sure how I felt about the situation!

Now, my solution!
You know how I just want SOMETHING...something to do outside the home.
I'm going to become a consultant for the children's book party company that I had at MY house last week.
I'm really excited and hope I can find people who want to have parties!
It will be perfect, I put in as many hours as I want, when I want.
I hope it will be a major success!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

I think you made the right choice with your dr. Going to the dr. would make you revisit "Infertile Jen" and I don't want you to feel that. I think it was a wacky crazy cycle---and you don't need a dr to tell you that! =)

Great idea about the book parties! I think that is a PERFECT solution. I only wish I were closer so that I could sign up for one!

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Awesome idea about the book consultant. I also wish I lived closer because that would be a cool party to have! It sounds like an awesome job to have too.

As, for your cycle, I agree, it is just a wacky cycle!

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Lala said...

Great black and white shots! I'm sorry I missed the 20 day lp. I think you're making the right choice not going in although I'd kinda be curious. Take it easy.

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

I agree. I would have not gone either. :)

How fun your idea about the book parties!!
Let us know how it goes. :)

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I don't blame you for not going to the Dr. I think it was a wacky cycle and you have the BFN to show for it. Don't think beyond that. No reason to look for a revisit to "infertile Jen" territory.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger ErinMary said...

Tried to leave a comment yesterday and got a crazy error page!
I guess I'm back in today.
I think there are any number of reasons you could've had a wacky cycle. Good for you for not feeling like you need to be poked and prodded to find out.

The book consultant thing sounds like a really great idea. The nursing idea sounds great too, my mom and my sister are both nurses. Well actually, my 55 year old mom is just finishing her degree this summer.
I've never heard of book parties before. It sounds so much better and more practical than the candle/houseware/scrapbooking parties I've attended.

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home