The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Today is the day

that I again start my 90 day exercise program.
I started before and quit after 30 days. Such a quitter I am!
Not this time!
I started a blog to FORCE me to keep going.
Because of course, everything in life can and SHOULD be blogged, right? ;)
Here's the link...feel free to come kick my butt when I need it!
AND if you're in the midst of an exercise program, let's support each other!

http://thighs-be-gone.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

GOOD LUCK!

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Ok. I'm so with you on this. I stopped doing my I Didn't Die stuff when I had company for ten days.
I have GOT to get used to doing it first thing in the morning or it will never be done. Life is too crazy.
So, you kick me in the ass and I will do the same for you, deal?

11:55 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

Oh I just bought Core Secrets!! :)

I'll help out too. I'm starting tonight.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home