The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Anyone?

First, let me tell you that I got 4 hours of sleep last night.
It is 2:30pm and I have been awake for 10hrs already...I went to the dentist this morning and found out that I have a mouth full of work ahead of me.
I've gone YEARS without a cavity to wind up having a TON of tiny ones that I should get fixed before they cause me real pain.
Um...I swear I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day! I'm stumped!
So, with 4 hrs of sleep, $1400 worth of dental work ahead of us (that is only the portion I have to pay) lets say there have been a lot of exhaustion tears today!
So, my quiz...who knows what song THIS is from!
It sure says what I'm feeling right now! Exhaustion, unhappiness(not really SAD crying, just frustrated at the amount of money this will cost), and so unfocused from lack of sleep that I'm surprised I actually got off at the right exit to get to the dentist!
--------
'Cause now I wake up in the morning more tired than before I slept
I get through crying and I sat up and before I wept
I get through thinking and the thoughts have left my head
I get through speaking and I can't remember not a word that I said
--------
Anyone, anyone?
-------
bummer! no ben harper fans? You're missing out!!
Album:Burn to shine
Song:Show me a little shame (not one ounce child related, but that verse sure fit my day yesterday...now, go listen to it somewhere!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

I honestly tried to guess...but to no avail! I'm sorry to hear that you are not only sleep deprived, but also must endure dental work.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about cheesecake factory indianapolis
. You can check it out at cheesecake factory indianapolis



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home