The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Exciting News!

Remember how I briefly mentioned that Dave and I have thought of a fun business idea?
Well, we're going for it!
I won't say exactly what it is because this is a public blog etc...and you just never know who's reading it...
What I WILL say is that everything, so far, is going really smooth in the process!
We've decided on a name (very cool, btw)
We've registered the domain (exactly what we wanted!)
We've found a wholesaler
We've found a graphic artist to help us with a logo...
We've found the person who will bring our ideas to life!
We just need to get to the dept of revenue to get our business registered.
Its all coming together!
So those of you with babies or those of you pregnant...you'll have to check back with us as I KNOW you'll want one of our products! hee hee! Hows that for confidence?
It's so exciting that I am a business owner. We are doing it as my business. Dave will be co-owner, but I'm the head honcho! ;)
Wooohoooo!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Congrats on the new business adventure! Very exciting!

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

SO excited for you!!!

It will let you stay home and DO something, too.

I'm in for whatever it is. =)

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Simone said...

Very exciting. I can't wait to see what it is all about. Good luck!

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Katy said...

Congrats....I will definently check back ;)

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't wait to hear what it is!!!

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Congrats on your new business!! I am dying to know what it is though!! I can't wait until you can tell us!

4:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I'm dying to know what it is! Good luck, I can't wait to hear!

8:59 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Miss you!!

((Hugs))

9:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, you're driving me crazy too! Best of luck!

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Lala said...

Sounds interesting, can't wait to hear more. What I really want to know is why would someone go 13 hours away by car? Can't wait to hear THAT story!!

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home