The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The best thing about Saturday morning

Usually M-F it is busy in the morning. Dave and Logan eat breakfast together, but that is it until about 5:30 when Dave gets home.
Saturday mornings however, I get to see Dave in a whole different light.
I'm so attracted to him on Saturday mornings, if that makes sense!
Right now, he's in his flannel pants and comfy sweatshirt meant only for Saturday mornings.
His hair is all messed up...very cute...
He's sharing coffee with me, a very nice thing. I have coffee alone everyday, so I love to share on Saturdays.
He's right now, as we speak, playing hide and seek with Logan and Logan's pretend bugs.
He's 100% in 'daddy mode'.
I love it.
I love him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

awwwww....this made me all teary!

these days my hubby is wearing his old fatigues and black tshirt when he's hanging out at home. he's wearing them with flip flops. It looks ridiculous and yet so attractive...I guess for the same reason, those are his "home with the family"(read:spit up proof) clothes.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Linda said...

That is too sweet!

I love when my hubby is in "daddy mode" too!

5:28 AM

 
Blogger Katy said...

Daddy mode is sooooo sexy.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home