The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

so...

...it's hard when you can't think of a title!

Pre-eclampsia walk...
A bit strange, but I'm glad I did it none the less!
All together, there were only 6 people at the walk who had pre-e, or any form such as HELLP or Eclampsia. There were about 50 walkers, and apparently we alone at our walk raised almost $3000! That sure felt good!

Mothers Day...
Awesome! Wonderful!
It was full of my favorite things.
Dave went out and got Bagels for breakfast and I enjoyed them with some good coffee with Hazelnut cream. Love it.
Got some awesome presents from my husband and kiddo's.
Dave actually really outdid himself this year!
I got a Willow's angel, the Hallmark 'The Family Tree' with ornaments, and a wooden calendar thing where you change the date each day. (the blocks you know??)
I also got two awesome cards!
Dave gave me a little quiet time and took the boys to his moms to give her her flowers.
I spent the rest of the day planting and gardening. I got all my planting done, and now I can sit back and watch them grow.

Miles 4 month appt...
He's a bit skinner than we thought!
He only weighed in at 18lbs 8oz! Still my tub though! He is 95% for weight.
He is 26 1/4 inches. That is 90% for height.
Which means he has outgrown his infant seat. I'm sure that grocery shopping is going to be REALLY fun now as he can't sit in the basket cart yet! Definetly will make use of my sling!
Doc was happy, we were happy and we've been given the OK to venture into REAL baby food! YUM YUM! We started Oatmeal yesterday and will continue that this week I'm sure before we start with Peas or Beans.
I can't belive it! Its time to break out the highchair!

I can't believe I'm telling you this!
If I jinx it, I'm never speaking to you guys again.....
Miles has now for the last 3 nights slept an EIGHT HOUR STRETCH!
He went from one night waking every 3, to the next night waking after 8. then again, and once more again....
I'd scream for the world to hear, but now I'm just wispering! Shhhh!!!

Dave and I have a really fun idea for a new business! We aren't sharing yet, but thinking happy thoughts!! Its RIGHT up my alley!

You know how you plan something really fun and you can't stop thinking about it wishing it was closer than it really is??
Dave and I bought tickets to Zooma Tour
I literally can NOT wait! We're going to feel young again! I get a day without PUKE on my clothes! (well, at least an evening!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

omigosh! baby food! highchair!
and I'm whispering about the sleep. Did you sleep?
And uhm, cool about the walk and the business idea and great thoughts are coming your way.
and young again? jealous me. I am here at work with baby spit on me.

4mos I can't believe it. Liam is four months in two weeks. eek its going fast.

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Yay for sleep! Can't wait to hear about your business idea.

11:19 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great job on the Pre-E walk. I wonder if they do anything like that around here. Having had Pre-E with Chip and narrowly avoiding it with Skyla (after 4 months of bedrest and BP meds) it's a cause near and dear to my heart.

Congrats on Miles's sleep and sounds like a great Mother's day!!!

Can't wait to hear about the new business venture.

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
so... is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about presents for gardening,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to presents for gardening related information,
but so... is a real inspiration for me.

6:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
Your blog is wonderful, although so... isn't exactly what I was looking for: garden gifts, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in garden gifts, but during my search for more information I discovered so..., certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home