The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's such a shame

He found his feet.
Yay!
Now he has something to hold onto that stalls his crying by about 3 minutes!
What is the problem?
Well, he's a good 21 lbs.
That makes for a BIG tummy and BIG thighs.
TOO big to allow those little 'piggies' to get into his mouth!
Oh the frustration!
Pulling so hard, mouth wide open ready to taste those sweet toes, but not a chance in hell they will get there!
In a moment of my own frustration on the matter, I tried lifting his bottom off the ground to see if that would help matters.
Nope.
My baby is too fat to suck on his own toes!
Not the best picture, but do you see the thighs are just about the same size as my upper arm!


These were taken during our trip to Alabama!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! Alabama looks like fun and the water looks delicious....

12:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah...and his thighs are adorable! Love, love, love chubby babies. Too cute that he can't suck on those toes of his. I can imagine the frustration!

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

He is SO cute. I love how chubby he is!

and you look GREAT! (and so does Alabama)

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Miles is a load of chubby cuteness...I LOVE it!!!

Great picture, and Kether is right, you look GREAT too!!

5:08 PM

 
Blogger dawnamarie said...

Oh my! What a chunk! Terribly cute, makes my baby look like he's starving to death. I used to help him by pushing his legs closer to his face(also helps him keep that newborn flexibility that neither of the other two have at all) he can practically wrap his legs around his head still. That and he's always though it hillarious when his feet touch his face.

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Those are great pics! As usual, Miles is so cube I wanna pinch his little cheeks! :)

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh he's so chubby!! My now "almost 5" year old was big like that! Nothing like those chubby cheeks and thighs!! (Found your blog from a link from The Grass isn't Greener)

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Katy said...

Okay, you look so damn familiar it is freaking me out. You must have a twin. They say everyone has one.

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home