The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Product Review

For my fellow moms in cyberspace...


Who hates to clean the bathrooms as much as me??
Carrie assured me yesterday on the phone that I was NOT alone!
We'll not talk about how long it had been since my shower had been clean.
Too long, we'll leave it at that!
It seems I have time to clean the REST of my house, but my shower...nah!
I'll even be brave enough to admit that I make DAVE clean our tub more often than I do!
I use the excuse that he is longer and can reach more than I can without actually getting IN! (we have a 'garden tub' so it's a bit bigger)
Anyway, I've been nagging and nagging Dave to no avail.
THAT is when I found THIS!
Those who hate to clean the tub as much as I do MUST go buy one!
They are only $13, much cheaper than the other tools, like swiffer etc...
I'll be honest, to ME it was a waste on the countertops etc...because who can't spray some stuff and wipe it with a rag?
But for the tub walls and sides...I'll never clean my tub any other way!

***** (5 stars people!)
And that, my friends, is your product review!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

What? You don't clean your house five solid hours a day? You don't clean your showerhead every Wednesday afternoon?


I was just bent over drying my hair yesterday and got a new view of my bathroom. Its odd how seeing something literally from a different angle makes you really see it. Let's just say I need to spend some time in there. I'll get a magic clean reach thing. I HATE doing our shower.

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Katy said...

You sold me. I will buy one on my next shopping trip;)

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I would like to add that Clorox Wipes are the end all to cleaning. You can clean your toilet and then just throw them away. You can even do it in between deep cleanings (which for me is like every month or so) so it looks like you cleaned. They're also great for countertops (not the same one you used on the toilet though), floors, changing pads, etc. Just a helpful tip! :)

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I've seen the commercial and I want one.

Well, now I'm going to get one! And I've got a $3 coupon so it will cost me $10... I can hardly wait... LOL

I'm not brave enough to say when the last time I cleaned my shower was either!

5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Jennifer, I was out searching for the latest information on and found your site. Although Product Review wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my interest and attention. I now see why I found your page when I was looking for related information, and I'm really glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfact match. Great post and thanks for the read...keep up the good work!

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home