The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Spain

Meet Simone.

Simone just found out she is pregnant a few weeks ago.
Simone is planning a trip to SPAIN very soon!
This is funny to me, because WE did the SAME trip when I was 10 weeks pregnant with Logan.

I told Simone that I'd post a few pictures of our trip...here goes! :)
I'm SO bad at remembering where exactly pictures were taken, so ask away and I'll ask Dave for you!

The small palm trees looked like big pineapples! ;)

The bridge you walk under to get to The Alhambra

Rhonda-WARNING-the drive TO Rhonda SUCKS! I had to throw up 5 times on the way and 2 in the parking ramp! It is curve after curve and there is no mercy. We found a little pasta place there in some street so I could have some garlic. I heard it helps carsickness, and it REALLY helped!

An Aqueduct-can't remember where! I'll ask Dave is you'd like!

This town is called Maro I believe. We didn't stop, we were driving by.
Oh, and funny thing is if you get a rental (which I'm sure you will) you'll get a tiny little stick (if you're cheap like us) and they have to work SO hard on the highways etc....oh, and they are all round-a-bouts! Look it up. It's fun to drive there!


OK, apparently you can only do 5 pictures at a time on this new photo thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

We stayed just a few buildings up from that bridge to go to the alhambra and hiked our butts all the way up the hill to the Alhambra twice, once because we thought it was closing and we'd miss our chance and once again the next morning when we knew we'd have a liesurely day at the Alhambra.
I was pregnant, too. Very newly pregnant with the baby that couldn't.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

What a WALK, huh?
Did you get harassed by all of the women there wanting to 'look at your hand' to tell you your fortune?

:( about the baby :(

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

OMG about the telling the fortune thing...
Right outside the Capilla Real where Ferdinand and Isabella are in Granada Dave and I were walking and then one of those women grabbed me and one grabbed Dave and they were pulling us apart and in different directions. They handed each of us a sprig of Rosemary first and once you take that (hard not to with someone shoving it at you), they feel you're obligated for their fortune telling, I think.

.

6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home