The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I even put lipstick on

First, Logan seems to be fine. We're going to an allergist though, as our pedi agrees that it sounds like allergies.
Thank you Jamie, that is exactly what our doctor said. He said to look forward to this from now on when Logan throws up. He said unless it appears for no reason, we should just know this is part of Logan.
Poor kid!

Saturday was quite the busy day. I went to ceramics class in the morning. I'm making all (or most) of our Christmas presents this year. It's SO fun! Then, in the afternoon I had housework and Dave's dad came over for a haircut.
We talked him into watching the kids so Dave and I could go out to supper. Dave's mom was supposed to be home between 5:00-5:30.
We gave Miles a late nap so he could stay up until 7:00-7:30 and headed over there around 5:00 to start the kids supper.
I got all dressed up...ok, I didn't. But I DID put on my favorite jeans and my favorite fall shirt. Did my makeup and put on Lipstick. Lipstick is NOT something I wear everyday, or every WEEK usually.
5:30 came and she still wasn't home.
5:45-nothing
6:00-we finally call her and she will be at least another hour.
7:00 we take the kids home for bed.

I was so disappointed.
I woke up at 4:30am with flu symptoms. My stomach felt as though something was tearing on the inside. I felt like I was going to die. It literally felt like my HELLP pain.
I had to wake up Dave and tell him that I was in the bathroom sick because I was afraid I was going to die on the bathroom floor and he wouldn't hear me.
Yeah. It really was that bad.

I was sick all day yesterday, but today feel MUCH better! Still a bit of a stomach ache, but NOTHING like how it was.
And because I was sick I had to miss the yearly Fire station open house. Logan LOVES it! SO many things for them to do.

One good thing that came out of the weekend was THIS picture.
I told you I had a big boy!

9 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Sorry you didn't get to go out :( and hope you recover quickly, that sounds terrible.

As always, Miles is just adorable!

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry you didn't to go out- love that picture, hehe

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I hope you're feeling better.

The picture of Miles is adorable!

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Sorry you're not feeling well! And sorry about dinner. Ceramics sounds like fun.

Love the picture!!

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

well that just sucked didn't it! maybe it will work out better next time.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Miles is too cute!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

I'm sorry you didn't get your date :(

I hope you feel better. Great idea to make your Christmas presents, maybe I should do that :)

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Katy said...

Okay, adorable little guy, sorry you were sick, sorry you didn't get to go out, and I love you. LOL;)

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Awwww, dont you just wanna squeeze him!

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home