The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Nothing like crawling into your own bed

You know, you always think you'll sleep better on vacation, but really, you never do. At least I never do!
We had a great time, and I can't wait to share pics. But for now, I have Logan in preschool, Miles napping, and I need to catch up a bit.

Our vacation was a little bit of nature, a little bit of bad hotel stays (how shall I say it...well, lets just say that 3/4's of the rooms had stickers that said "CLOSED DUE TO HEALTH". After talking to many locals who begged us to get out, we checked ourselves right out of that Howard Johnson so fast!)
Great friends (meeting some online girlfriends that we have known for 5 yrs. It was so exciting!)
Good food, for the most part.
Amazing views.
Just great!

Vermonters seem to be a bunch of tree huggers. Coming from the city I do, I never thought I'd see MORE tree huggers than I do here, but hands down, Vermont won.
I never saw so many long LONG beards either. What's up with that?

So, for now, I just had a second to say hello!
I'll be back sometime with pictures!
It's so good to be home!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Welcome back to the Crunchiest City in the Midweast dear! ;)

We need to play...and soon!!!

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad you're back!!!

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Ignore my email. Here you are.

Lookin' forward to pics.

How's Logan liking school?

7:06 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Can't wait to see pics. Glad you had a great time :}

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

My favorite part of a vacation is coming home. Oh, and all of New England is crunchy. The further north you go, the crunchier it gets. It is beautiful, though.

Welcome home!!

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home