The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

under the knife...postponed

I got the call today.
No surgery tomorrow.
I sortof in the back of my head figured this was going to happen.

Apparently my blood work came back as if I DID have surgery I could have some major problems.
My Factor VIII & Factor I are low-put with prolonged PT/PTT times and we're not sitting too pretty for surgery.

So, while I already gave 7 vials of blood last week, I had to go back and give 5 more today. More tests.
There are these two possible causes.
Or maybe not them at all.
Another cause he is checking is this.

yeah.not really liking any of the above options.
We'll deal with what we're given though, I guess, right?

Um...so, my blog pretty much sucks theses days.
It's OK if you agree.
I'm in a funk, with multiple areas of life.

I'm going to TRY to have some happy posts soon, I promise!!

Oh, one happy thing! We're going on our vacation in 11 days!
And we switched our destination to Vermont.
Going to meet some friends there for a day/night and spend the rest of the time with my best friend. We're so excited to be able to stay up late, sleep late, eat good, and hopefully reconnect in a way we haven't been able to in so long.
yay!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Melissa.
We're missing you over there you know...

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Lots of hugs. Your blog doesn't suck, its real life girl.
I hope that your vacation brings some great pictures for us :)

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Hope you get a definate answer soon. Have fun on vacation!

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

*sigh* I am so sorry Jen. I wish I could *do* something.

You are in my prayers.

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Good, then we can get together and grill and have some happy times!!!! :)

10:56 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm sorry Jen. It's totally not farkin fair you are going through all this right now. Praying that the answer won't be anything bad.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home