The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The first day...

Today was Logan's first day of REAL preschool.
My little boy, not so little anymore folks.
Speaking of not so little, he measured in at 42 1/2 inches this weekend! He's SO tall!!
So, of course he did fine. No tears, no problems.
He loved it, and I loved seeing him love it.
We picked out his backpack yesterday. FYI~For any of you who need backpacks for your little ones, go to Children's place. They have MINI backpacks! They are PERFECT! They do not hang down to the middle of his knees!
He was so sweet and old looking to me today!
Check out some pictures!
























My little 'teacher's pet' right in the front! Hey, ya gotta be able to SEE the pictures, right? ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

You guys make BEAUTIFUL children. He's so grown up! I hope he loves school.

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Katy said...

He is so friggin' cute. I can not believe that little baby is off to preschool. Doesn't time just seem to fly?

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

He is so cute!!Wy has the red/blue backpack. they are perfect.
I am glad he loves it. Its hard to let go tho, isn't it?

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home