The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How much did you lie?

Admit it, we all lied about our weight on our Driver's license!
At least I know I did!
I lied by 5 lbs. I figured, what's 5 lbs?
It makes me feel better when I saw that number, even though I know it was a lie.
And heck, you know that cute skinny little 17 yr old at target checks out your weight when she verify's your signature, right? (ok, maybe not...)

But NOW I'm LESS than my weight on my drivers license! YAHOO!
3 lbs lighter.
Darn WI laws have you keep your current license for 10 yrs! Imagine what you looked like 10 yrs ago. I look NOTHING like I did then.
How tempted I am to go get a new license and lie by another 5 lbs!

I'm a geek!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

They don't put our weight on our license here in Michigan, if they did I would probably be fudging it too! :D

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations on weighing less than your drivers license. I won't even comment on how much mine is off.

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I was 6 mos. pregnant when I went to get mine so I just used my pre-pregnancy weight. :)

Oh, and now that Amie mentions it, I don't think we didn't put our weight on in TX either. Hmpf.

Good thing my picture came out good here or I might have been really sad to have a big old pregnant me on my license for 10 years!

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Nope, we don't have weight on ours here in Fl...

*whew*

7:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't renew ours untill we are 65. CRAZY!! And highfive on being 3 lbs lighter. I am pg in my picture and most likely the skinniest i will ever be. oh to be that skinny again *sigh*

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home