The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

That's IT, you beady eyed son of a .......

I'm not stopping anymore.
I'm not slowing down either.
I'll be nice enough to not speed up...today.
I make no guarantees though.
You run out in front of my car each and every time I drive by. It's like you've seen the commercial (is it geico?) where the other damn squirrels think it's a game.
Let's see how many times we can get this dummy to step on her brakes.

Well, damn squirrel, that was my limit.

So what? You think because I spent half of my life not eating meat that I would forever slow down for you?
Well GUESS what Mr. Squirrel...I eat CHICKEN now! Squirrels are way below chicken on the food chain.
Say your goodbyes because today I put my foot down (possibly on the gas to go even faster than what you are used to)
There may be no tomorrow for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

This is the second blog about almost hitting a squirrel that I've read today...
I'm going to be careful on my way home.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home