The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

December

Did Mother Nature forget that it IS almost December?
It's supposed to be 59 degrees today.
Now, if I could pick a climate to live in, I'd pick one that the average in the winter is 50. I feel almost like I am in that perfect climate!
Unfortunately, I feel that winter is soon to hit and my hunch is that it's going to be a COOOOLD January.

I really think I'm in denial about really how late in the year it is!
As it's being said around blog world, 'Christmas his blown up in my living room'.
My tree is up, decorations are up, yet I somehow think I have an endless time to go shopping.
I am finished with everyone except for the kids. The most important ones, you know!
I am STUMPED on what to buy for Logan this year.
He is so not into toys.
I could by him a few X-box games and he would think it was the best Christmas EVER, but that would mean I'd have to let him play the x-box more than he does now and that isn't going to happen.
Miles is going to be a piece of cake. If he can push it around, he's happy. He'll be getting a pretend vacuum and a pretend shopping cart for sure. Other than that, who cares. He's two. He'll be happy with the box!! :)

After looking at these Christmas cards I realized that I have no idea if I am going to be able to make my cards this year, even though I've made them for the past 6 years. I haven't even thought about it yet!
I'm flying solo the next two weeks, of if someone has any easy cute ideas, shoot them my way.
I'm just not a store bought card kind of person!
What do you send out? Do you make your cards? Buy them? Do the photo cards and just slap them in an envelope?

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I usually make my own cards, but this year I did the photo card thing, but they're FOLDED. Very professional. Ahem.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Amie said...

We do the photo cards. I used to buy cards and include a family pic but the photo pics are so much easier.

At least your house is decorated! We have done nothing. Not one decoration yet, not one gift purchased, nothing.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

she just got confused. here is was 44 degrees, we are usually at 70. Come take your cold weather back,lol.

i design my own cards and have them printed.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home