The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OK, call it a late 20's crisis.
I just don't know what I want to do with my life.
But you know what, I've just decided to just sort of continue going with the flow and not get fixated on finding that perfect career.
After talking to my friend about The Body Shop, I think I'm going to do that for now.
I'm a cosmetologist, which will give me a little head up in the business i think.
I'll be doing it for ME, with no expectations on making a ton of money. I'll be doing it for fun. (And it IS fun, if you ever get invited to one)

So there.
I give myself permission to procrastinate growing up for a while longer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crista said...

Good for you -- and good luck!

3:54 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

I've made the same decision lately too. I hear that growing up is over-rated anyway!

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have to grow up? Thats depressing news.
Good Luck on your new job.

8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home