The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, June 28, 2004

in 5-7 weeks...

Dave and I have decided we will find out the sex of this baby!! (If he/she lets us!)
We DIDN'T with Logan, but seeing this time STILL seems so unreal to me, finding out the sex will make it easier for me to bond with he or she. Buy cutesy outfits, toys, nursery stuff...all the things that I bought in yellow and green for Logan! :)
Oh, and I'll actually bring home a baby in blue or pink! Logans bring home outfit was adorable, but it was white/yello/green stripes. But he LOOKED like a boy!
We're just looking at it like a time to try something new!
We did it with Logan one way (and LOOOOVED waiting to hear, 'its a boy'!)
but different times and different circumstances made us want to do things different this time!
I'm really excited about our decision!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home