The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

3-2-1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Push this link!)

Thats what I hope to be saying THIS year as I'm in the hospital delivering my BABY! Gulp! I said it! We'll go into that another day!
So, my doctor was right! we got there, and I was literally DYING because I had to use the bathroom SOOOOOO bad! I was in SERIOUS pain! The receptionist told me to 'let out a little' so I did...a little! I didn't want to be sent away because of an empty bladder! Then the tech saw I was STILL in a lot of pain and told me I could let out a LITTLE more! PURE TORTURE only letting out a LITTLE bit! So, I did...a little!! The first thing she commented on was how FULL my bladder was in the u/s! Even AFTER letting out a little! haha!
Then, we saw it! Head, legs, arms, fingers, hearbeat, you name it...we saw it!The little baby was kicking away, it was SO cool!
The heartrate was 167, and it sounded SO beautiful!SO beautiful!
Logan didn't really care too much and was watching the cars going by outside, but Dave and I couldn't stop laughing and asking questions and being amazed! AMAZED!
NO fibroid! so, thats good!
Anyway, my Due date was off by 8 whole days!
My NEW due date is JANUARY 1st!! New Years DAY!!
I am 12w5d pregnant today, and so I THINK the 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks, so Saturday I will offically be in the 2nd trimester! WOO HOO!
isn't he/she beautiful!?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I am crying tears of joy!! What wonderful news!! He/she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!

Look, it's a little human! I'm so jealous of your recent time-travel. I gotta get me some of that.

Julia

4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Would you look at that, he/she's just perfect!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

- Arwa

12:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo Hooo!!!!! Im so happy for you! What a wonderful time to have a baby. He/She is BEAUTIFUL!

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home