The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

What a girl will do for icecream...

We rented a movie last night...Monster...ever seen it?
Hmmm...not sure I'd recommend it, or NOT recommend it.
It was rather strange, I guess.
Anyway, Dave LOVES the Matrix, but hasn't seen the 3rd one. Mind you, we just went to our first theatre movie since before I was pregnant with logan, so unless it comes out on video, we probably aren't going to see it.
So, while we were there, he TRIED to talk me into the matrix. Just not my thing. I'm NOT into Sci-Fi or anything half way related.
While we passed, he asked if he could rent it tonight (we only have 1 TV, so he had to make sure there wasn't anything on I was going to watch)
I tried to talk him into another movie, but then I decided to settle.
Dave, you CAN get the Matrix, IF you get me icecream!!
A win-win for everyone, I'd say!
Oops! I hear him pull in!
Its time for my chocolate icecream with brownie bits, and hot fudge!
Can you say choco-holic!
MMMmmmmmm!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You don't EVEN want to know what I've odne for ice cream!!! Hey, how are you feeling?? Is the nausea better? I'm dying for details!! Fill me in!! (Oh, and thanks for the book recommendations--I'm headed to Barnes & NOble on Wednesday for my fix!!)

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home