The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Here's something you didn't know about me, I love LOVE to take baths!
I'd take one everynight if I could. But, its not just the BATHS I love, its the HOT water! HOT HOT! I've never been in a hot tub that I've gotten too warm in. While Dave is slowly emerging himself, I hop in and sit down.
My skin turns a lovely shade of PINK in a matter of minutes.
Yes, I LOVE hot water. I'm sure my SKIN hates hot water, but to me, it is the most injoyable thing I can do after a long day.
So the other day, I took a bath, but I of COURSE only made it warm. About 10 minutes into my bath, dave comes in and immediatly tells me to get out because it is too hot! Girls, I think he is just a wimp, because it was MUCH cooler that it usually is. I made SURE of it!
But, of course I listened to him. I hopped out right away.
Last night, after a LOOOONG day, again, I took a bath, but instead of me filling it up, I had dave fill it up. I got in, and I swear it was a joke. I was COLD! LITERALLY COLD! I only stayed in for like 5 minutes when I decided it is NO fun to take a cold bath.
Dave INSISTED that it was not cold, that it was warmer that what HE would want the water.
So, that said...I guess there will be NO MORE baths for the remainder of the pregnancy, unless it is majorly hot and a cold bath sounds nice.
I guess I cannot tell the difference between warm and HOT!! And if I can't tell the difference, I will not take the chance again.
So, instead of my hot baths, what do you suggest that I do inSTEAD for my relaxation??
Ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Erica, I'd totally LOVE your pregnant yoga movie, if you are POSITIVE you don't have someone else you could give it to...family member etc.
If not! I'd LOVE to start yoga.
I've been thinking about it a lot lately, so its so funny you posted this!
Crap! I can't find your email...could you send me one, and then I'll reply?

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home