The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Just LOOKING at my last blog entry almost had me gagging! haha!
My diet has gone from weird to non existant!
I've been pretty sick the last few days, and haven't had the stomach to eat much of anything!
It is all pretty much soft foods.

applesauce
pudding
and fruit, especially pears!
I did just eat some mac n cheese with Logan too!!

I can't eat anything warm, smelly(no more olives or pickles), or unappealing at all!
My mom had potato pancakes with ham and bacon and eggs and cheese (wrapped up) and I about died looking at it!
The GREAT thing is, this is ALL good news for me and the baby!
So, I'll ride it out with a smile on my face!
(after I pull my head from the toliet, how about that!)

ONE thing to think about, my pregnancy with Logan was NOTHING like this AT ALL!
Do you think I have a little GIRL growing in my tummy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home