The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

HAPPY Wednesday to everyone!!

I'm on cloud 9 as we type because today, we saw our PEANUT!
ONE peanut! And I'm extremely happy about that! Yes, two SOUNDS like fun, but Dave and I have plans of only 2 children in our future, and God heard our prayers and answered them!
Thank you GOD!

My baby (whom we have yet to come up with a nickname yet) has a heart beat already! 5wks3days and has a heart rate of 109!
He/She is an over acheiver already! heehee! The doctor said it was very rare to have a heartbeat so early!
We were released from the infertility clinics!
RELEASED!
I'm now a regular old patient at a regular old OB office!
What a good feeling!!

Oh girls! Those of you who have been with me from the beginning.
How do i thank you for your prayers and well wishes?
I truely believe in the power of prayer, and with all of your prayers, you helped me get to where I am right now.
I appreciate it so much!!
I'm trying hard to stay on top of my blog, but for the next few weeks, it might be tough.
I'm right in that stage of feeling like a truck ran me over (although, I'm much happier than I would be IF a truck ran me over! :)
I sleep whenever Logan decides to take his nap, so bare with me please!!

Hey! Guess what?
WE"RE have a BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Due: January 9th, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home