The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

So, today I'm a bit bummed.
After doing research on the IVF clinics, it seems like with my MIL's schedule, Daves schedule and the clincs schedule, it is going to be a longer wait then anticipated...:(
Jan will watch Logan while we travel, but she is gone all but maybe 10 days out of June...so that blows that month. Dave said he COULD TRY to move a big project in the beginning of July to the end of July, but then Jan is gone the last week of July, so it would all depend on which dates the important things would take place. Then august, we are 100% open....the one clinic isn't cycling in August....:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
That brings us to September...I don't want to wait that long.
I'm sad today! I feel like we have made this decision, so things should just come together and work for us...not AGAINST us!
I read a message posted on one of my boards today with just the simplist phrase 'I could snuggle with him all day' talking about a baby....and that tiny little phrase just HIT me like a ton of bricks and has affected my mood all day.
My friend pregnant with twins (the one that our friendship has seriously gone wrong after my honest talk I had with her, but that we both send one liner emails just to feel like we're not the one abandoning each other {rolling eyes}) told me about her 10 week ultrasound and how she saw the legs moving and the arms waving and how awesome it was.
Yes, I'm sure it was...quite sure.
Yet, it has me sitting here jealous, and mad at myself for being jealous.
Today just isn't a winning day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home