The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, March 22, 2004

On the road to recovery!

I'm feeling better healthwise! I think my sinus infection is almost gone! Logan is better...yay! and Dave is still in the middle of his sickness, but I think he is starting to get better~ALL in time for SPRING!!!

Ahhh! Spring! Flowers, gardening, fresh air, open windows, parks, zoo's, walks around town!
Doesn't it all sound heavenly!

I made a big step this morning and called a friend of mine that I just disappeared on when I was in my lowest of lows. I was nervous, because...well...she just doesn't understand, and I was afraid she would be short.
She WAS, at first, but then it was like we never stopped talking...she did her every day complaining about how life was so boring etc.....she can't do anything because of no money.....her car takes up too much gas....haha....JUST like old times! lol

But anyway, it was a big step for me to just call her and apologize for 'bailing', but telling her I needed to, but that I am back in the land of the living!

I have SO much anticipation for spring! Life is GOOD again!
Dave and I had a good talk last night about the pro's and con's of having an only child. It was so funny, because out of no where, I said, "well, don't you have fond memories of doing things like coloring easter eggs with your sister?" and the TEARS just started falling! Daves response..."Whats WRONG? Do you have some bad memories of coloring easter eggs!!!" ROFL hahahahaha!
When I finally could speak through the tears and the laughter of the sentence he said, I got him to understand that I really wanted Logan to experience those things. BUT...we did go on the pro's and con's...and if he IS an only child, i think we will be very happy! And of course we will if we get another sibling!
We've kindof decided after our appt that we are going to speak to the doctor, and give ourselves a limit...be it 2 IUI's/injectables or one IVF...or whatever. Eitherway, if it is meant to be, it will! But at least we won't be swimming in the ocean without a lifeline! We will have our limit and go full force ahead trying to reach it! If we fail...well, we fail! And we will stop all the crazy hectic way of living and just start to ENJOY life! I'm practicing that right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home