The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I'm becoming quite the 'tea' drinker these days!
I have gone from never having a cup of tea I liked (usually something like raspberry...YUCK) to having 4 boxes in my pantry that I drink every day!

Green Tea with Lemon...YUM!!!
Black tea with French Vanilla...YUMYUM!!
Sweet dreams tea
"Wellness Tea....which I tried today, and it made me feel less stuffy! I was shocked!!!

I'm enjoying all the different teas, and I totally never thought I would!
Thank you all my friends for the suggestions!
No real updates here, Logan is my little sicky with me today! I said to him, "awww...my little sicky!" and he says, (imagine a 2 yr old COMPLETELY stuffed up)..."no mommy, I'm PINE" aka...fine!
He fell asleep on my shoulder today before nap time, and that is just the BEST thing!
I sat, watched his breathing, smelled his sweet clean hair, and just looked at the miracle on my lap.
I had quite the nice drool mark on my shirt too!
I'm hoping we feel better by the weekend.
Next week, its just me and Logan...ALL week!
We need to be healthy so we can enjoy the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home