The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, February 27, 2004

A new day full of sunshine and WARM air!
By tomorrow, it might even get into the 50's!
I can't tell you how GOOD it feels! I have spring fever like crazy! Im ready to open my windows and get the winter air OUT!
Spring is always a time for spring cleaning etc....and I just am going to use it as my time to start my new years resolution...a few months late, but hey! Late is always better than never!
It is Friday, and after today I will have worked out 4 times this week already! I took yesterday off because of the cramping, but it feels SO good! I was pudging out there a bit, but it could have also just been my period. But, my scale is almost back to normal, and I find myself looking forward to my workouts!
OK, about my HSG! All is good and clear and "cute" as the doctor told me! haha! She was so nice! So, apparently, my "cute" tubes and uterus are not the problem.
this leaves the FSH level. Crap! And double crap for the $1000 I spent in like 5 minutes yesterday.
Oh well, one more thing to dismiss and concentrate on the important things!
I'm on day 3 of the Clomid, and am suffering the constant headaches and hot flashes. Nothing I can't handle though, and then I have my 2nd blood draw on Monday. I'm PRAYING for a good FSH level. It's amazing to me to think that me at age 26 could have a diminished ovarian reserve when there are people in their 40's able to get pregnant w/o really trying!
The doctor told me yesterday, and mind you she is just a partner of my doctor, so not even my doctor, but she said that with my clear tubes but diminished ovarian reserve she believes I will start injectables next cycle. I'm fully expecting an annovulatory cycle this month because I have already taken 100mgs of Clomid 3 times and only ovulated one time on it with a low progesterone level, so I don't have much hope for this month, which is actually kind of relieving. I've been trying so hard the last 2 cycles that we are just taking the laid back approach to this cycle.
I'm not too sure about the injectables though! Luckily Wisconsin is only the 2nd state to offer a website that links you to 3 different Canada pharmacies, so hopefully we can get the meds cheaper.
Today is just a nice busy day to keep my mind off of things.
At the UW here there is a Childrens Center where the students do different research studies on childrens behavior and learning styles. We are one of the people that they call when they have studies. Today I am taking Logan in for a study where they see how toddlers react to a story read a few times in another language...who knows! But, it gets us out, and it gives them experience and it is nice to know that we are helping.
Then we are going to McDonalds to play in the playland!
An all around good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home