The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Dave did SO good with his gift of Chanel Chance perfume! YUM! It smells SO good! and it makes me feel SO good that HE thinks it smells good! haha!
We are leaving Logan with my sister from about 4-9 so we can go out and wander around and eat and just enjoy each others company!
I'm SO excited!
I am 9 dpo's today with a big old temp dip yesterday and it bounced right back up today! That COULD be an implantation dip, but who knows!

I wanted to say a bit about someone I've been thinking a lot about lately....my grandmother.
She would have been 91 this month, and this month is also the 2nd anniversary of her death. I've been thinking about her CONSTANTLY lately, and reliving some great memories, and some not so great memories of her sickness and death.
I hope she is happy and healthy in heaven, well...I know she is! And that helps SO much! It is just hard to be walking in the grocery store and see something simple like a bag of cheetos or lemon drops and my whole world stops for a minute and there I am, at her table, chit chatting about her next doctor appt or her blood pressure or the Packers or the Brewers or just about any sport that was on. She was a HUGE sports fan! Always with her sports sweatshirt on! haha! Even in the hottest summer months! :)
Gosh, she was the best grandmother ANYONE could ask for, and I only wish that she would have gotten the chance to get to know logan. He was only 3 months old when she died. He would have loved her SO much!
So Grandma...I miss you...SO much! Especially this time of year!
Happy birthday...your 91st AND your 2nd!
I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home