The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Oh, I didn't tell you about a certain aspect of our vacation.
The first day, about 1 hr after we got there we went out to lunch with 7 people. We all ordered a drink to welcome the vacation and happy week ahead. All but this one girl. Later she blirted out (like I would have done too!) "oh, btw, I'm PREGNANT!!!!!"
PUNCH!
I couldn't believe the timing! As I was JUST starting my period from my failed cycle, I hear she was pregnant!
THEN, we get back to the hotel and the receptionist said..."I just have to tell SOMEONE! I just found out I am pregnant with my 5th!"
WTF!?!
So, as I thought the shock was over.....
a snipit from an email a friend/neighbor of mine sent me today....it has been a couple months since we have talked, and she knew about my infertility issues......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They really monitor you well. I felt very taken care of and informed. If I did not conceive in the month that I did, I was to start injections ... they were still concerned with my lining. As a result I've had to take progesterone suppositories for 12 weeks in each pregnancy "just to be safe". I am actually on my last week of them right now, I am pregnant! I'll be 12 weeks Friday, although my Dr says 13 weeks .... so the baby is due in early August. I think you will be pg soon ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for that last line...."I think you will be pg soon....." I'm glad you think so. (yes, that was sarcastic!)
because for some reason, this is all funny to me! I could laugh out loud just thinking about it!
Ahhhhh! Those voices in your head! lol

Oh, and I'm not negative....just bruised, thats all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home