The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, January 26, 2004

ahhhhh!
a week at the beach, and I didn't want to go? What was I THINKING?
Now, this was the most PERFECT beach! I HATE fruity drinks, but the beach MADE me in the mood for a daqurie!(sp?) It was heaven!
The temp was in the 60's ALL week, and it didn't rain a drop even though it was in the forcast! I got to get dressed up, drink...a lot...and enjoy my husband! (and sister...sometimes)
I got to pet a dolphin, and THAT was cool!
I got to see my sweet Dave all dressed up in a tux! the last time I saw that was 3 1/2 years ago when we got married! He looked so nice, it just brought tears to my eyes remembering OUR wedding day!
I can still smell the beach and hear the waves if I try really hard!
My new attitude for the month is whenever I am getting stressed about TTC, I am going to put myself back to that beach and relax!
NO testing this month!
And when I get my progesterone levels...I could care less! Obviously they didn't mean anything this last month, so why stress and get myself all worked up!
I am going to float into February with the hopes of a quick spring! I have gardening FEVER! I cant wait to get my hands in that dirt and create!
I will concentrate on that, as it is one of my happiest places!
For those of you reading this, this month will be different! One reason is because we weren't going to take the clomid this month, and then last minute Dave talked me into it telling me that we KNOW we have the RE appt in the end of feb. so instead of just lettingthis last month pass us by, lets just look at it like our freebie month! If it works, GREAT, but if it doesn't we know that there are only good things to come next month!
I am off to take a bath and dream of the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home