The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, February 02, 2004

ahhh!
Its a good day!
Although, the coffee is keeping me awake, thats for sure!
I had a great weekend, VERY calm and relaxing!
Did a little shopping for Logan......its always Logan! lol
Enjoyed Daves company, and we started our exercise program!
I did 30 min on the treadmill yesterday to start my 12 week program to get me ready to jog this spring. It felt GREAT!! Granted, it was walking/running...but I felt SO good!
My parents are moving!!
I'm really excited about it! they are moving 2 1/2 MILES from my house! It will be so nice! It is a condo, well, a duplex actually, but it is in a neighborhood of duplex condos. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Ranch, so my mom can actually walk to all the rooms. She won't have to go up/down stairs everyday! It will be SO nice for her! And they don't have to mow/shovel/landscape etc....
it will be such a positive move for them.
ESPECIALLY to move away from being next door neighbors to my grandma's old house. the house my mom grew up in.
That will be hard, but she has been gone for 2 years now, and it is time!
It is snowing out today, a possible 3-5 inches, so Logan and I am going to lounge ALL day in our sweats and have a wonderful day!
Today, I am HAPPY! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home