The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Poor little logan is sick today with a horrible cold!
But even though he is sick, I had the BEST morning with him EVER!!!
He told me he wanted to be wrapped up like a 'little baby' (if he only knew that is what he is to me!)
so I swaddled him up, and brought him to the couch and put on Elmo's world for him. About 15 minutes later I heard snoring! he fell asleep on the couch! now...this might not SOUND too interesting, but since the day started sleeping/napping is his crib (2 months old) he has NEVER slept ANYWHERE other than his crib! I HAD to take a picture! awwww!
Then about 25 minutes later he woke up all confused and I sat and put the pillow on my lap and started rubbing his head. then I stopped, and he said, "no stop mommy! GO!" awwww! So, I sat with him laying on my lap, rubbing his head for almost an hour!
And I thought to myself, "THIS is one of the best days I've had in a long time! And THIS is what being a mommy is all about!"
I had to share that special moment in my life!

Now, we got 4 adoption packages in the mail today! go figure that I already like the most expensive one the most!!
It was neat to look at them, and will put them in a safe spot until the time comes!
I am on day 16, and while I THOUGHT I ovulated already, my temps have proven me wrong. So, maybe it is coming! I hope!! I feel like I probably will not ovulate, because it seems my body takes a break between ovulating cycles!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to ovulate this month!!
Dave and I are on day 6 of our dtd marathon! ha ha!
We will just have to wait and see what tomorrows temps say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home