The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Yuck....I have felt awful for 3 full days now.
Sunday was the worst, as I literally didn't leave the bed for thee WHOLE day! Yesterday was a bit better, but then today I am feeling awful again!
It must be some sort of flu!
I'm so afraid Logan is going to get it.
I have told Dave of course, my mom(who can't watch Logan alone because she is too weak) and my sister...not a one of them offered a solution. which is fine, I mean, that is what being a SAHM is...being available every minute! but I just feel SO sick!
I called my doctor seeing a lot of it has to do with my stomach, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't clomid related, but of course the nurse just cut me off, told me I have the flu and made me feel like an ass. Go figure! ooooh! one more week until my RE appt! I told her that I was leaving the clinic, and do you know what she said, "good for you!!" but I think it was like, "THANK GOD!!!" Not that I am a demanding patient, but I DO call once a cycle asking questions, I call a few days after my blood work to get the results because they never call ME with the results...etc... I guess they just don't have time for that....screw em! I'm outta there!
Well, I am going to go down some tylenol, drink some water and pray the day goes by really fast.
I have NO idea what we are having for dinner! I usually make really GOOD dinners....main meal/veggie/salad etc....last night, we had TACOBELL! AHHHHHHH!!!
Although, we DID have carrots with it! lol
And I canNOT make it to the store today, so I have NO idea what we will have today!
Good think Logan doesn't care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home