The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, February 20, 2004

I got a visit from a long lost friend last night...SPOT!

Not someone I was hoping to see!
You know, its funny! Here I am, someone who gets 2-3 periods in a whole year, and now I am on my 2nd in 2 months (NORMAL!) and I feel like, OMG! How does anyone handle getting their period EVERY STINKING MONTH?!? I love having a 4 or 5 month break in between! lol
SO, of course, I'm disapointed, BUT knowing that I am going to have some answers this month makes me SO much happier! Pain...YES! But answers don't come easy, I guess!
So, I'm going to enjoy my weekend, drink some wine, enjoy my husband and son and not think about TTC. My HSG test will most likely be Thursday. Dave can't be in there with me, and that makes me a bit sad because I seem to have more strength when he is around. It is constant radiation, so no one else can go in the room. But, I went through LABOR for crying out loud...I can DO it!
I have a lot of inner strength for some reason today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home