The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

A Plan....
I HAVE A PLAN!

It feels so good to say that! With my old OB, it was just, "lets keep taking Clomid and see what happens" and THIS doctor says, "well, you've tried that now 6 times, and nothing has happened...lets see WHY?"
And I think that is a GREAT idea!

So, Depending when I get my period I will either have my HSG test this thursday or next thursday seeing they only do them Thursday afternoons. I'm SO nervous because I hear that it can hurt like hell! But, it will be so worth it to hear the results. I was told to take 4 200mgs of Advil about 1 hr before, so that is what I will do! The RE seems to think there is a good probability of having some sort of blockage/scar tissue causing problems due to my previous surgery to remove a cyst and my appendix, both on opposite sides.
Then, my FSH level is high, so we will check that level 2x this month to see what we can learn from there.
They RE said that after we get the results, we will decide if I should have surgery (lap) to further investigate and if there IS blockage/scar tissue he can take care of that...

OK, I know this all sounds PAINFUL, but doesn't it sound WONDERFUL that I am finally feeling like I am getting somewhere!?!? I told Dave, I think this guy could get us pregnant...if we have enough money! ha ha!

SO, now I am 14dpo's with still high temps, but my lp is usually 15-16 days, so we will see what tomorrows temp brings. And if I am not pregnant, we can get the ball rolling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home