The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Well, I am 12 dpo's today.
If I had to play the lottery on it, I'd bet my house and car and entire savings on me NOT being pregnant. I truely don't feel this month will be it.
I am about to go through my medical records and get them in order to take to the RE appt tomorrow. The one that I have been SO excited for coming up so soon. Now that it is here, I'm super stressed about even going!
I'm sad today.
I'm not really SAD persay, just disappointed!
The good news is is that I am responding well to 150mgs of Clomid.
The bad news is is that I am not getting pregnant!
Its hard to make sense of this, so then I started thinking about how it would be to be a single child family. There would be MANY great sides of that life! EASY traveling, Logan is over 2 now, so we can start to do MANY things that having a baby would stop us from doing. Dave and I are finally getting a little bit of us time now that Logan loves to go hang with is auntie and grandparents w/o us. We could splurge more on Logan and get him involved with things that he probably wouldn't be able to get involved in if we had another child to buy diapers for.
But then I think, will he be lonely? Will he be sad when we go on vacation and he has noone to play with? Summers...will he be bored to death?
What about all his friends who have siblings, will he envy them and then be mad at us someday?
What happens if something happens to Dave and I? He will be alone! Yes, he will have his extended family, but noone that BELONGS to him like a younger sibling would.
I'm just hoping that this doctor that I have already put on a high platform will have some answers for us, either way.
Keep your fingers crossed for us tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home