The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, February 23, 2004

Cycle day 3.

The cramps this cycle were THEE worst I have EVER had in my life! I'm so glad they happened on a weekend so Dave could take care of Logan!
I took THREE baths yesterday just because my stomach hurt THAT bad! I promised Dave I wouldn't take anymore this week and that way it was just like I took one on Sunday/Tuesday and Thursday! haha!!
However, Thursday I may just need one.
My HSG is Thursday...THIS thursday...as in 3 days!
I'm a bit nervous...aw hell! I'm a LOT nervous!!
But, I'm a trooper, and I'll get through it!
I had my first round of blood taken today to check my first FSH levels.
Lets hope they aren't HIGHER than the 10.4 he wasn't happy with.
I'm going to call tomorrow to find out.
My scale is going through the roof! I'm hoping it is just because of my period, but I have gained 3 lbs this week! I had to go buy a pair of 'fat pants'! I haven't bought ANY pants in the last year and a half because I keep telling myself that I am going to get pregnant! Well, enough is enough when it comes to squeezing my big ol' thighs into my skinny pants when Lord knows I am NO longer skinny! They say Clomid has a side effect of weight gain, and I think with the 2 high doses back to back, the weight gain is DEFINETLY here!
This weekend, along with the cramps, my belly bloated up into at LEAST a 6 month pregnancy size! Dave and I joked that I could take out my maternity clothes! haha! Yes...it was all in fun! At least I can laugh with Dave about that! I looked 100% pregnant! And you know what? Maternity clothes would have felt NICE! But, now I have my fat pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home