The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Today, I am writing about nothing other than my sweet angel...Logan.

I usually don't say TOO much about Logan here because I keep his own personal hand written journal at home, and well...this is about my ttc journeys.
But today on the other hand, I need some distraction...and who better to give that then the cutest, sweetest, smartest little 2 yr old boy...Logan David! hee hee!
He is usually rather adorable looking, but his hair is getting so long and shabby, and he needs it cut. Unfortunatly, getting it cut results in the loudest screams I have ever heard come out of his mouth, that we wait until the VERY last minute to do it. It is usually a 1/2 in clipper gaurd on my clippers and away it goes! Not TOO cute, but will have to do for about another year until I can get him to understand that a hair cut is not a life threatening thing!
His new thing is coming up and hugging me super hard and saying, "I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVE mommy!" in this sweet little low voice that he trys to make. Can I tell you what that feels like? I literally FEEL my heart skip a beat!
He is our little rockstar! He plays our paino daily...his little drums and recorder, and jumps around banging his little tamborine. He thinks his marracca's are called "shake-a-rackas", which is so darn cute! and he is ALWAYS singing!!
Although, when I ask him if he is going to be a rockstar, he tells me..."no mommy! Rockstart!" haha!
He is smarter than I can even admit sometimes!
On the globe at Grandma and Grandpa's house, he can point out Africa, USA, Europe, Alaska....and he gets it right every single time!
He can count to 5 in spanish...thank you Dora the Explorer...and can even spell his name!
Colors, letters, numbers...all been there done that for him!!
He wipes away our kisses! now this might sound mean, but it is so cute! When we kiss him, he immediatly wipes it away, and then very sweetly wipes our mouth too as to wipe HIS germs off of us! I hope that ends soon! ;)
He loves his grandparents so much! And they love him right back.
He has absolutely NO children to play with...no cousins, obviously no siblings...no one but his family (parents aunts/uncles, grandparents) and sometimes...well, a lot of times that worries me that he is not going to learn how to share and take turns with KIDS like he does with adults!
If the good Lord doesn't want us to have any more children, I thank him with every ounce of my soul for giving me Logan! He completes us 100%!!!!!
I am the proudest mommy in the world!!! (biased too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home