The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Today is yet another bad day.....
But the reason is because I am sick.
I've got a massive headache, sore throat, ear ache on BOTH sides, and I'm getting a cold sore!
I'm tired, my body hurts, and I want to crawl back into bed.
I talked to a dear friend of mine last night.
She and I met when I was 4 and she was 5. We were the BEST of friends.
She is right in the middle of the adoption process.
She had cancer when she was only 19 yrs old, and it left her unable to have children.
Talking to her and hearing how strong and brave she is just left me feeling like a big fat whiner.
Here, she almost DIED, and what she says is, "i'm at the point where I just thank GOD I'm alive and with my great husband" And I'M pouting because I want another baby?
I just don't know how to dig myself out of this dark hole I am in.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home