The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Well, this is day 3 of Daves trip! only 2 nights left!
I had an appt with my dermatologist today. I have 3 cold sores, impetigo, and eczema...nice ey? I left with 3 perscriptions totally $45! YIKES!
I also had a mole removed on my chest because it is growing too fast. I'm sure it is nothing. I have to go back next week to get the stitches removed. yuck!

I'm FINALLY starting to feel a bit better! FINALLY!
I still have a runny nose, cough and sore throat, but I can tell I am on the mend.

I'm not doing so well just sitting and waiting for my appt! It is just TOO far away!
I just want to know what is going to happen and what our next step will be.
I'm on cyd 26 w/o ovulation....and I'm not suprised...pissed, YES! but not suprised.
I finally came clean to my friend who just got pregnant with twins on her first round of clomid.
I told her how I felt sad for myself and totally envious of her. But that I was totally over it now, and ready to hear all her exciting news. It was in email, so I'm not sure what she really thinks of the matter. I'm hoping she understands. But I would understand if she doesn't.
Who needs friends right? I have like...none right now! Good thing God gave me such a great family and husband who loves me...all my freakiness included!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home