The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, March 12, 2004

Do you ever have one of those evenings that everything just seems to go RIGHT?
THAT was my evening tonight.
I rearranged my whole livingroom and am FINALLY, after almost 3 years in this house, happy with where everything is! And trust me, I thought I have tried EVERY single placement for my overly huge furniture, but I never tried THIS position! Dave is SO glad that he won't have to hear, "Honey, lets try moving the couch THERE!"
I feel like it is all brand new!
Logan and I are still sick, but we were just both in the same calm mood late afternoon. Actually we are both getting a bit worse after our feeling a bit better yesterday.
I'm getting a RASH all over...along with my head cold...YUCK!
I made a really simple dinner of chicken taco's, and it SO hit the spot, for all three of us!
Logan ate a WHOLE taco! Tomato, olives, corn, chicken...pretty well rounded meal for a change! His appetite has been nil the last few days, so to see him eat like himself again. was GREAT!
Then, I read Logan about 20 books, ;) and put him to bed and soaked in the tub for a good 45 minutes reading.
My sweet hubby is konked out on the couch because he had to go to work really late last night, so he got like NO sleep, and then tomorrow night he has to work from about 9:30pm-4:00am...yuck!
There is nothing on TV tonight, so I think I am going to bed to read some more.
HOW PERFECT can you get? right?
goodnight! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home