The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Nothing like a huge shot of adrenalin at 12:30am to give you the WORST night sleep EVER!!
All of a sudden I heard a huge BANG and then Logan started SCREAMING and CRYING like I'd NEVER heard in my life! I swear I was up, out of bed and in his room in less than a second!
I FLIPPED on the light which scared him even more! I thought he fell out of his crib!! Nope! He was still in bed, so I quickly flipped the light back off and grabbed him and held him tight! My heart was almost beating out of my chest! He stopped crying right away, which makes me think he had a bad dream and rolled over hard in his crib and hit the side. I snuggled and rocked him for about 4 or 5 minutes and asked if he was ready to go to bed again. He said yes, and gave me a kiss.
I was STILL shaking, and after about 30 minutes I finally felt like I was about to fall asleep until the freaking DISHWASHER started (we have a timer, and I do it for the middle of the night) That kept me up past 2am-2:30. Why I didn't go turn it off is beyond me! Then, Dave was breathing SO hard, and I just had enough! I got my face right by his and wispered..."you're breathing is keeping me up!" haha! So he huffed and puffed and rolled over and FINALLY, the last time I looked at the clock it was 3am...when the alarm went off at 6:30, I wanted to CRY!
So, up I went....got logan ready for the day. did the morning things and then we went grocery shopping, and to walmart, came home and ate lunch and Logan has been sleeping for 2 hr 45 minutes (yay!) and I grabbed my bed comforter and pillow and headed to the couch where I preceeded to sleep for 1 1/2hrs! HARD sleep too!
I've had this horrible head cold for over a week now, and I'm just about fed up with it!
I hope I can sleep tonight because this is the first of 4 nights w/o dave!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home