The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Well God...thanks for answering!
You sent 2 very sweet people to me with all the answers I needed!
Thanks Rachelle and Julia!

SO...here I am today feeling as light as a feather!
The sun is shining (although it is windy as hell and tomorrow will be cold again) but the point is the sun is shining TODAY!!
I got a hair cut, eyebrow was....and just a breath of fresh air!
I'm so happy today!
My little messenger told me that I just need to live my normal life...and forget about infertility for awhile. Because, it is a part of me, just like my other faults, but I don't go on day after day depressed about them...take my thighs for example! :)
I'm going to live a normal old boring life for a while and not even concentrate on TTC....and you know what? Life as a 3 person family is sounding more and more like a truely great thing! How blessed am I to have such a great life!
God isn't punishing me...he has blessed me to the fullest extent!!!!!
I feel like a million pounds of bricks has just been lifted off my shoulders!
Girls...I am HAPPY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home