The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Well, I just wanted to hop on quick and type before the craziness of the holidays begin.
I'm just making my list to head to the grocery store. Both sets of grandparents are coming over for breakfast tomorrow. I have to put together Logans easter basket too.
I made some YUMMY Rhubarb cinnamon bread already (and have eaten about a quarter of one loaf! OOPS!)

Updates on me...we've told our parents. And, they are SUPER supportive! Daves dad even said something I'll never forget...'you are both great parents, and you deserve to be great parents to another child'....it was so nice to hear!
So...we're still researching and gather info. We're still SUPER excited to begin!
We're hopeful it will work!

So, until we sign up somewhere, we're just living by the moment! Fly by the seat of our pants! lol
Living life to the fullest!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home