The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

My appt is in 4 days!
FOUR days!
The appt that I have been waiting for with bated breath is in FOUR days!
Its hard to stay focused because I am just so anxious!
Excited anxious though!!!

Well, Logan is now a BIG BIG boy and out of the crib and in his toddler bed, GREAT right??? Well, that also means a LOT less sleep for EVERYONE in the family! 5:30am is now is wake up time! {YAWN}
so unfortunatly, I don't really have the brain power to write much more than this! haha!
We are about to go visit Grandpa (my dad) who works for the highway department here. He is not too far away working with big 'equiptment' that Logan will just LOVE! Whatever a backhoe is, we are off to see it!
Hopefully we can get a bit worn out so we can take a REGULAR long nap this afternoon! I'd like to exercise and also nap!!! {ANOTHER YAWN!}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home