The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

So, today I did something that I never do. I went out...all day...shopping with my sister...ALL day!
We bought new swim suits, and my sister has more money than I do! lol and she bought 5 pair of capri's! I was so jealous!
You know the type...5'8", 117 lbs. She barely has to try on ANYTHING because it looks perfect on her anyways. Its kindof depressing as I'm fitting my large ass into a swimsuit!
BUT, good news is is that I found one I THINK I like!
We had lunch together and even stopped and got a couple drinks together!
Something I COULDN'T do if I were pregnant right?
So, yeah, I'm feeling a little sad for myself at the moment.
Nothing that won't pass...I promise!
Just a little sad.
Just a little jealous.
Just a little baby-hungry.
But it will pass!
only 2 more days until we have a plan!
A real plan!
And dammit! If I'm spending thousands of dollars on injectables, it better damn well work!!!! RIGHT!!!!!!!
if you pray, just say a little prayer for my ovaries! haha! Tell them to get their shit together and produce ONE good egg!!! ONLY one! I'm not greedy! I only need one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home