The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, May 03, 2004

I'm still pregnant!
Very, I might add!
At 11 dpo's my beta was 77
at 13 dpo's my beta was 267.
The average singleton beta at 14dpo's is only 48! MINE at 14 dpo's would have been close to 600! (it appears they are doubling every 26 hrs! woohoo)

I'm thrilled beyond words!
I'm tired as can be!! And THAT is wonderful too!
My boobs are SORE SORE SORE! (and I THINK they are growing! ;)
I'm hungry!
I have a bunch of symptoms after only being a little over 4 weeks pregnant!
And I swear, I'm not imagining them! heehee!
I promise!
I can't go the day without at least a small nap at Logan's nap!

I'm imagining what would happen at our u/s next week if we went in and saw TWO babies! With my beta's really high, its just plain old fun to imagine!
Plus with the four back to back doses of clomid...100mgs-150mgs-150mgs-100mgs...all back to back, this is my first cycle off it. I read that it can stay in your system for up to 4 months afterwards!
Could you imagine?
However, I'm really praying for ONE healthy baby...boy! I think....or girl! or whatever God wants to give me!
Logan wants a sister. Does he have any idea what a sister means? I doubt it! But sometimes kids predict these things, so we'll wait and see!
I have no idea how I am going to wait for a week and a half for my first u/s!
Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock
*YAWN*....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home