The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Whew!
Since the positive OPK on Friday, we got in 3 good tries!!
Now, I've basically decided, I'm pregnant!!
How could I not be!
Girls I had the EWCM from GOD!! I swear, he was saying...I'm am going to make sure you DON"T miss this! So, how noticable can I make it!
God...I noticed! TMI~(fellow TTC'ers....the 10 inches of 'stretch' DID appy here! Ewwwwwwwww!)
I swear, the sperm COULD have lived for not only 5 days, but more like 10!! haha!
Seeing I was on the Clomid, I always had NOTHING as far as EWCM!
Woo hoo!
The next two weeks SHOULD go by pretty fast, because, while I KNOW I'm pregnant, I'm just not ready to fully admit that! Can I say that? I know I am, but I don't know that I am!
I could have stared at the positive OPK for HOURS! In my own little abstract mind, I just saw it and imagined what it would have been like if it were a HPT? I imagined how I would react, what Dave would say...my parents! As I was staring, Dave asked what I was doing, and all I could say was, 'isn't it PRETTY!!!'
I haven't seen 2 lines on ANY kind of stick in many MANY of months!
I'm such a loser!
Good news is, it didn't make me in the least bit sad!
And honestly, if I AM not pregnant, i'm kindof excited about the IVF! I really am! I'm excited to learn everything, and be in the drivers seat!
(and you ALL better remind me that I said this once the multiple daily injections begin!)

So now my only complaint of the day is...ALIAS and 24 are on at the same time tonight! in 10 minutes!!!
How could they put my 2 favorite shows on at the same time!
Happy Sunday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home